Welcome Home...

Welcome Home...
Proverbs 24:3

Amanda Cole, Realtor and Personal Financial Coach

Welcome to my blog~

I am passionate about life... My commitment is to love people well. I accomplish this (most of the time) by sharing my life experiences which happens to do mostly with real estate and financial coaching.

My goals are to be transparent, educational, kind and always tells the truth.

To all my friends below . . . thanks for the priviledge of letting me serve you. Live well!

___________________________________________

This is my professional reference page straight from the mouths of my clients - welcome!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thank you, Mia

Amanda strikes again! Sold! Without hesitation, Amanda was there to assist my mother with selling her home. I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda in 2004 through my husband. We closed on our home in April 2005. I was so pleased with Amanda's service. I referred her to both my mother and in-laws with the purchases of their home here in Gwinnett county. I guess you can say she's family (smile). Her sweet personality and unwavering open heart make her stand out from the rest. Amanda knows her stuff! That's why it was an easy decision for my mother to work with her again when she decided to sell her home. We are thankful for Amanda and know she will continue to be a blessing to families for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment