Welcome Home...

Welcome Home...
Proverbs 24:3

Amanda Cole, Realtor and Personal Financial Coach

Welcome to my blog~

I am passionate about life... My commitment is to love people well. I accomplish this (most of the time) by sharing my life experiences which happens to do mostly with real estate and financial coaching.

My goals are to be transparent, educational, kind and always tells the truth.

To all my friends below . . . thanks for the priviledge of letting me serve you. Live well!

___________________________________________

This is my professional reference page straight from the mouths of my clients - welcome!


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's My Pleasure...

Back in January my husband and I, alongside our closest friends, I decided to look for a two-family home to rent together for a season while we all saved up to own our own homes one day. While at the time it seemed like a daunting task, Amanda Cole immediately made it seem not only possible, but likely that we could figure out a situation that would work for us all. Amanda helped us manage our expectations (and change them up a little if necessary!) and she also helped us manage the dirty details, all the information regarding a lease, what we should expect from the people we were renting from, what we should plan to do during the process, etc. We had hoped to be moved into a home by May but were so thrilled when we got to move in to one even sooner, April 15th! We are LOVING our situation -- the house we are in works so well for our two families... we both have our own space but still get to see one another and spend time together when we want to. We cannot thank Amanda enough for her help in not only guiding us to homes for rent but also in taking care of the "not-so-fun" details instead of having us deal with them ourselves in our inexperience. I will definitely be seeking out Amanda's help again in the future with any real-estate decisions and we would 100% recommend Amanda's services to anyone! She really is the best.

Abs and Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment