Welcome Home...

Welcome Home...
Proverbs 24:3

Amanda Cole, Realtor and Personal Financial Coach

Welcome to my blog~

I am passionate about life... My commitment is to love people well. I accomplish this (most of the time) by sharing my life experiences which happens to do mostly with real estate and financial coaching.

My goals are to be transparent, educational, kind and always tells the truth.

To all my friends below . . . thanks for the priviledge of letting me serve you. Live well!

___________________________________________

This is my professional reference page straight from the mouths of my clients - welcome!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Oh my goodness, how blessed I am, thank you, Dee


Amanda stands for AWESOME!  I first met Amanda in 2005 when I was relocating from Northern VA to the Atlanta area.    Amanda was referred to me by my daughter and son-in-law, who worked with her on the purchase of their new home.  Before even meeting Amanda in person, I instantly loved her pleasant personality.   Based on my criteria, she would send me real estate listings for the Atlanta area to prepare me for my move to Atlanta.   Amanda was successful in helping me find the perfect home.  As a first time homeowner at that time, she coached me through the home buying process.  I was very grateful for her guidance and genuine concern for me to be happy with my new home purchase.    

Almost nine years later after moving to the Atlanta area, I moved back to the Northern VA area due to a job transfer.   I was so amazed by Amanda’s work ethics and her lovely personality, that I kept her business card after all those years.   I gave Amanda a call and discussed options of renting or selling my house.  After prayer and careful consideration, I was led to put my house on the market on Dec. 7, 2013, with Amanda being the listing real agent.   I am happy to report that I closed on the sale of my house on Jan. 31, 2014.   Amanda is truly an amazing person who cares about her clients’ needs and desired outcome. 

I am truly blessed to have had the pleasure of working with Amanda for the purchase and sale of my home in the Atlanta area.   I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a friendly, great, honest, conscientious and trustworthy real estate agent who cares about her clients. 

With best regards.

 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment